Elder Allen Mission Blog - Brazil Salvador South
Serving in: Brumado, Bahia, Brasil
Friday, October 15, 2010
Sept 21, 2010
havent gotten an emailfrom you yet, mom. so ill send the recording for now.
(I was so busy with work that I forgot to send Kevin my weekly email.
I felt terrible. Luckily for me, Kevin sent his recording anyway! No email….but still the recording!)
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Serving from 8/09-11
Brazil Time
Send letters/packages to:
Elder Kevin Allen
R: Lucia 295 Salas 202/203
ED. Empresarial Lucaia
Horto Florestal, Slavador - BA
CEP: 40.295-130 BRAZIL
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(36)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(13)
My apologies for not keeping Kevin's Blog up-to-da...
Oct 6, 2010 Questions: 1 - Are you able to get ...
Sept 27, 2010 What was the funniest thing that ha...
Sept 21, 2010 havent gotten an emailfrom you yet,...
Sept 15, 2010 I am still in Ilheus centro. my la...
Sept 7, 2010 first off, im sorry but i didnt get a...
Sept 1, 2010 Not alot of success, but we have at ...
August 22, 2010 when i opened up your email (Spenc...
August 18, 2010 I didnt really think you (Dad) wou...
August 10, 2010 it is hard to believe that hump ...
August 3, 2010 Another transfer and a new compa...
July 27, 2010 Today, i am really tired cause thi...
July 19, 2010 Sounds like you are having fun havi...
►
July
(3)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)